Saturday, May 28, 2011

Super Birthday Bowling Party







Yesterday was my birthday. I am now officially the big two-nine. I have to say, this was one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time. Even though it rained like felines and canines. We had homemade pizzas for dinner and then headed out to L&M Lanes, which is really more like a bar that happens to have a few lanes. We proceeded to bowl terribly (or at least I did), drink good beer, and have a great time. Perfect. I feel so blessed to have these wonderful people in my life, especially my husband who put all of this together for me.

Oh- and my friend Marlene made Pistachio Rosewater cupcakes for the occassion (!!!), but we were not allowed to bring them into the bowling alley, so we did a cupcake tailgate in the parking lot afterward. How could the day have gotten any more awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment