Saturday, May 21, 2011

My First Outfit Post!

Today is such a nice day in our fair city that I felt inspired to put on a bright, sunny outfit and pose for y'all. For the month of May, some friends and I have issues ourselves a skirts-and-dresses only rule. I feel like it has been really good for me. I never really believed that how you dress affects how you feel, but now I see that it is totally true- I feel so much better about myself when I make an OUTFIT instead of just throwing on my jeans and a t-shirt. Anyway, it is outside my comfort zone to attempt to look cute, and even further outside to post it on the internet, but here we go!



Wow, what's up glasses glare! (sorry). This is an old house dress that I recently bought at the thrift store. I almost passed it up, but then I noticed the previous owner's initials written on a tag inside, and they were the same as mine! I thought, I obviously have to buy this because it literally has my name on it. At the time I still figured I would wear it as a nightgown, but I think it really works with a pink belt. I love the ric-rac!

dress and belt- thrifted
cardigan- Target
shoes- Old Navy

Thanks for checking out my first outfit post. I'm having fun with this, I think I just might do it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment