Tuesday, November 8, 2011

bird in a skirt

Today I am living in a fantasy world where I imagine that I buy a wardrobe of adorable dresses and live in them. I wear dresses now a lot more than I used to, but I feel that I would do so even more if I had these beauties. I mean, just look at them! It's quite the sickness, I'm even imagining which shoes, cardigans, and jewelry in my closet to wear with them. Easy there, self!

On a related note, the biggest obstacle I have to wearing dresses is that most of the year is cold around here and, try as I might, I just do NOT find tights to be comfortable. I feel I am constantly hiking up the waistband that just wants to roll down. Advice?

Also, if anyone knows of Mod Cloth gift certificate giveaways, send that info my way. A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment