Monday, February 21, 2011

What's on my dresser

The top of the dresser is a place that doesn't usually get shared on the internet, but I thought it might be an interesting one. Also, the top of my dresser is cleaner and better organized than, say, my desk. So here is your voyeuristic moment for the day:



Framed above the space is a collage of old family photos that my mother gave me for Christmas some years ago. One of these days I will put it in a frame that is not the opposite of all the other decor in my home.

The dark box on the left-hand side is my grandfather's humidor. I lined it with a silk scarf and keep my jewelry in there(besides the earrings on the tree at right).

Also visible: My favorite perfume (Lolita Lempicka), Hello Kitty bank, and my totally awesome Mary Tyler Moore earrings.

What do you keep on top of your dresser?

No comments:

Post a Comment