Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oops, I did it again.

Okay, let's not even talk about how long it's been, right? I'll just say that I have decided that in order to actually get friendly with my fellow bloggers, I probably need to, you know, blog. Also, fuggetabout pictures. Most of the time. I know they make things interesting but I just don't like taking them so I will have to charm you with my wit instead. Uh oh.

Hey, here's a list!

- I know what I just said about pictures, but I'm pretty excited to show you Murphy's Halloween costume. Han Solo! It's gonna be so boss. I made him a Chewbacca doll from this free pattern at Draw Pilgrim. The one I made is a little wonky, but I think it will really be the icing on my little costumed-toddler cake.

- I'm applying for a job at our local cloth diapering store. So we'll see how that goes and also how much you will all be annoyed by my dancing if I actually become employed.

- I know everybody says this, but you know what's the best part of having kids so far? Talking. There is nothing like being woken up by a hug and a big "HI!!! Ernie, Bert! Down Slide!" Even if it also means the answer to the question "What do you want for lunch?" is "FRIES!" Oops.

- Thinking about doing NaBloPoMo even though by "doing" I really mean "say I will do and then maybe post a few more times than I would otherwise". Thoughts? Encouragements?

No comments:

Post a Comment